Monday, July 22, 2013

Katee Sackhoff: Nude fights "not normal"


Comic-Con had a panel on women who kick ass, and they gathered a group of women who know all about it: Michelle Rodriguez, Katee Sackhoff, Danai Gurira, and Tatiana Maslany. One common complain was the sexy clothes they sometimes find themselves in while kicking ass in their shows and movies. And sometimes, there's no clothes at all. Sackhoff revealed she recent shot a scene with a gun--but without any clothes! "I just did a scene naked with a gun. That's not normal," she said "I just met the crew, and I was like, 'Here is my vageene.'"

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch katee sackhoff over the television but I don’t mind to see her nude photographs too. Even I am very excited to watch katee sackhoff nude photographs. Please share if anyone knows.

    ReplyDelete